"

OG东方厅登录

"
Notice

MoreAbout us

Hefei Construction Engineering Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “HCEinitially known as Hefei Construction Enginee Bureau, was founded on February 26th, 1958. In 1982, the Bureau was withdrawn and transformed into a company known as “Hefei First Cotruction and Installation Company”; after that, it was divided and mergagain as "Hefei Construction Engineering...
OG东方厅登录